We are proud to present our new recipe in the house, PIZZA! Daddy Nani loves to eat pizza. So, he’s trying to make one from dough to sauce (toppings). Good thing in making your own is, you can use whatever ingredients you have in the kitchen. You can even put a lot of cheese, bacon, ham and etc. And most of all, you can save a few. I think homemade pizza is way better than pizza in the restaurant.
So here’s a few easy steps in making a basic dough.
- Put 1 cup of water in a large bowl.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt and 1 sachet of yeast mix into the water and leave for 10 minutes.
- Pour 2 cups of All-purpose flour in the water(with salt&yeast). Stir and mix until it forms into a smooth, firm ball.
- Cover it with plastic wrap and let them rest for 10 minutes.
- Lastly, roll out the dough in gentle even strokes.
You may also visit youtube 🙂 for you to have more preferences.