I looooove salty cakes, especially because they’re so simple and easy to prepare. I sometimes even don’t use the mixer, only a fork. I like simple recipes that don’t require lots of energy, I’m sure that you’ve noticed before that I choose to share the more simple recipes that don’t take too much time. For this recipe, I used ham, feta cheese and pickles. You can add whatever you have. I often prepare it with silverbeet and feta, or spinach and feta. Experiment and find your favorite taste.
- 4 eggs
- 150 g ham
- 100 ml oil
- 4-5 pickles
- 150 g cheese
- 300 g of flour
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 400 ml yogurt
- little salt
- First chop the ham and the pickles on small cubes.
- Grate the cheese.
- Mix yogurt and eggs using a mixer, add flour, salt, baking powder, mix it all together for the dough to be smooth, without lumps.
- Add the oil, the ham, the pickles and the cheese.
- Mix everything and transfer the mixture to a baking tray or a mold coated with baking paper or oiled.
- Bake at 180 C degrees for about 30-40 minutes.