A healthier variant of fried eggs, similar to omelette. Easy, quick and tasty idea for lunch. Combine it with salad and there you go. I’ve mentioned many times before that I only use eggs from a village and I suggest everyone that can find good eggs to buy ones without hesitation.
- 8 eggs
- 250 ml sour cream (pavlaka)
- 200 g ham or bacon
- 100 g cheese (white or yellow as desired)
- 2 tsp breadcrumbs
- salt, a little black and red pepper
- Coat with oil your ovenproof casserole.
- Pour the sour cream at the bottom.
- Mix eggs with a fork and place them over the cream. Add salt and pepper.
- Add the ham or bacon cut in small pieces.
- Add the grated cheese and sprinkle the breadcrumbs on top.
- Put to bake in a preheated oven at 200 C degrees for about 20 minutes.